- Wash and slice cucumber into thin rounds and arrange on a serving platter.
- Peel oranges and discard any pith beneath the skin; cut oranges into thin rounds, remove seeds and add to platter.
- Wash radishes into slice into thin disks, add to platter.
- Cut avocado in half and remove pit. Scoop out the avocado with a large tablespoon and slice. Ring the slices around the rest of the salad
- Tear mint leaves in half and sprinkle them over the top.
- Grind sea salt over salad, to taste.
- Squeeze the lemon evenly over the platter and finish with a drizzle of good quality olive oil — (I prefer Rancho Olivos' lemon olive oil)
- Sprinkle with goat cheese, if desired.