- Loaf of French Bread
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Marinated Artichoke Hearts
- Heirloom Cherry Tomatoes
- Minced Garlic
- Fresh Basil
- Fresh Oregano
- Salt & Pepper
- Cut bread into 1/2" thick slices.
- Drizzle bread with Extra Virgin Olive Oil and grill (or broil) until golden brown.
- Cut Heirloom cherry tomatoes into quarters.
- Combine marinated artichoke hearts, Heirloom Cherry Tomatoes, minced garlic, fresh basil chiffanade*, and fresh oregano.
- Add salt, pepper and more Extra Virgin Olive Oil to taste
- Spoon on top of grilled or broiled bread.
* To make basil chiffanade, stack clean, de-stemmed leaves of basil in piles of three to six leaves; tightly roll the stacked leaves lengthwise; using a very sharp knife, cut thin strips. NOTE: If your knife isn't really sharp, it will bruise the leaves and discolor the outer edges.